Follow us

Header Ads

Guide: Samsung Recovery Solution 6 (SRS6) and Windows 10


Windows 10 comes in as an seamless upgrade toboth Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.This means, that you essentially have to donothing and just wait for the upgrade to finish.All your previous programs, applications anddrivers are fully compatible and the roll out for most users has been smooth.But should you ever want to revert to factorysettings, you're back on Windows 8.Samsung has kept up with the pace and I nevercame across any problems during and even after the upgrade.So, my computer, an NP550P5C machine is fullycompatible with Windows 10.Not only that, it actually runs Windows 10 waybetter than it did Windows 8 and 8.1.Now, my only problem was the factory settings.If I ever wanted to start with a clean image, I'd have to go back to Windows 8and then go through the upgrade process again.After the Windows 10 free upgrade period of ayear lapses, there is no way without paying for it.Windows 8.1 in my opinion was a disaster andWindows 10 is the OS to be on.So, what if, like me, you would like to startwith a completely clean installation of Windows 10?There are plenty of tutorials on how to startwith a clean installation of Windows 10, but only using the "Reset MyPC" function.I did not want to just reset my machine.I wanted to reformat, repartition and thenreinstall Windows, and have Samsung Recovery taking me back to a clean installof Windows 10 whenever I wanted to.While most people might argue that the"Reset My PC" function does the same thing, I would still prefer toformat my hard disk and start afresh.Think of it as an alternative to the WindowsRecovery Environment.
http://www.raminfotech.net




Post a Comment

0 Comments