Follow us

Header Ads

ASUS UX301L Blinking Power Button and Caps Lock - Not Turning On

I currently have anASUS UX301LA Zenbook that has been very well taken care of. The laptop recentlydies due to low battery and shut off on it's own. The laptop has been shuttingoff right away and not going into sleep mode at all without any criticalwarning to plug in my charger when it is lower battery. I would just replug theAC adapter and no problem it would charge and work normally.So the computer shuts off due to low battery,I plug the AC adapter in and the charging light (orange) turns on and I try topush the power button but nothing happens. The power button just lights up andthen shuts off and the screen remains black. Now when I plug the AC adapterinto the laptop the "power button" and "caps lock button"light flashes in sync. I try to push the power button and nothing still happens,it just continues to blink. I have endlessly googled for solutions and similarproblems. I am looking desperately for any advice as I do not have extra cashto get a new laptop and need to urgently get my school documents back ASAP.This is what I have tried so far.1. Removing the battery and pressing the powerbutton for 1 min to get the electric circuit out. Put the battery back in andclosed the laptop and tried to boot it up with the AC adapter back into thelaptop and still the same blinking issue (caps lock and power button).2. I have removed the CMOS battery for about 3minutes then replugged it in and still the same blinking (caps lock and powerbutton). --- I would like to buy a new CMOS battery but cannot find oneanywhere online for my laptop model.


http://www.raminfotech.net

Post a Comment

0 Comments