Follow us

Header Ads

Display problem during start-up


Hello everyone! I'll have you aware that my english is very average so please excuse me..
I'm not really used to go on forums to fix my problems but now I need some good advices, and sorry if I wrote too much but I need to give you all the infos i got so you can identify where the problem is.
without details,my laptop must've sustained a chock during a party with friends, and i don't knoz what kind of chock it was, all I know is when I woke up trying to use my laptop it started on a white background with the famous colored or pixelized lignes whatever you call them, I then really thought the display was ****ed up, but after a short while (5 mins) the white background and ligne were gone and i had the password label space you know ( i'll put some photos so you guys can understand what's happening ), it was really weird, but I could use my laptop now even thought there was some flashing coming from the sides of the display, even more weird after another 5 minutes, my compture has completely recoverd, i could fully use it with some minor problems like if I move the laptop or its display roughly some lignes appears on the display again..
the problem is that, all what I said happens everytime I shutdown my laptop for too long, for example if I restart my laptot everything will go fine, but if I want to sleep et shutdown it and start it tomorrow everything i said will happen again
I'm very thankful you read all this, and I really hope it's the band connecting the display to the motherboard but not the display, because this time it's a laptot that can go to 1920*1080 not 1360*xxx like i'm used to use, it will cost me an arm i think..
anyways I hope this will help to tell me where the problem comes from
and sorry again for this disgusting English


http://www.raminfotech.net


Post a Comment

0 Comments